Saturday, May 7, 2011

Getting Scratches Out Of Fireclay Sink

SPACE ANTHEM OF THE WORLD UNITY "

http://www.youtube.com/user/SoremAguilaAzul?feature=mhum # p / u

Hi Family!

I present the "ANTHEM OF THE WORLD UNITY" ... I received this letter for it, with the intention that is not much point, but just and necessary to repeat again and again as a very powerful Mantra, we have already make it our full force within us ... and expand to its full meaning out, singing with all our feelings, expressing out loud what they really We recommend ...

hear it several times with his eyes closed and headphones on, to hear well with your background music ... and feel the letter and resonates in our soul what we already are ...

This beautiful music has made a Being that is all heart, and when he started testing, I came a chorus that was not physically, because he did the solo, but always has his crew of angels with him, and they wanted to also appear with him in this hymn ... this person is our dear brother Adal, Circle Group, "LOVE" 7.

This "ANTHEM OF THE WORLD UNITY," I have authorized make it all the versions you want different music, but always with the same letter ... slower ... happier ... each one to fit your occasion different every time and place ...

Adal Our brother ... with his Heart of Gold has written ... more different versions of the anthem and other songs of his ... that's you if you will go from good to all ...

Well ... my sisters and brothers ... I hope you enjoy it like me ... I'm enjoying singing it almost daily with my intention and conviction of who I am, with all my inner strength and outer ...

A hug ... feeling the great love of our hearts Sorema States ....

Who I Am ... a piece of God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment